For the Thirst Workshop we decided to venture out towards the beautiful Canadian Rockies. With the pre-choosen destination being Bankhead, an old coal mine that existed in the early 20th century. This unfortunately couldn’t happen. After discovering that the road has been snowed in, we had to come up with another plan. After a short discussion, we all settled for Lake Minnewanka. A different theme than we had originally anticipated but we could handle the last minute changeFirst, let’s start out by giving credit, where credit is due!
- NOOBS Photography (Calgary Chapter)
- Photographers: Me, Phen, Roel, Joke
- HMUA: Joy, Patricia
- Models: Celia, Polina, Ann Tsi
- Assistants: Karl, Ann, Jaze
- HUGE thanks to Phen & Joy, admins for the Calgary chapter. The amount of work invested did not go unnoticed! Can’t wait for the next one.
Well, without further hesitation. Here’s my photo set from the workshop. Out of 847 RAW image files, I processed 23 of them and here are the results. Let me know what you think, I’d love to receive some feedback!